BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old time E46 M3 owner here. Just picked up a 325ci cabrio after not having an E46 for a while. Deciding between Eibach Pro and H&R Sport for the commuter. Looking for a slight drop with 18" wheels. I am very familiar with both products and I've searched up and down this and other forums, but can't seem to find any photos on a base model "non sport" 325cic with eibach pro? I used to have H&R's on my previous E46 M3 convertible.

Any contributions to this thread will be helpful.

I just picked her up last Sunday and will be modding it lightly. I've already upgraded all the lighting, bumper currently in the paint shop and wheels on the way. I will post before and after pics soon.

Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
After all that searching before posting, look at what I find AFTER I finally post.... geez....

Pic credit goes to ewc.

now are those 18"s or 19"s? hmmm.... I think they are 19"s, but the front tire is a bit missleading.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Bilstein coil overs here on 330 convertible with 18x8 front and 18x9 rear. Front is almost as high as it can go for now but the Bilsteins are already more than 1.5" lower than stock. Rear is lowered less than an inch. It's my daily driver so I don't want to go too low just yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice. What width, offset and tire size are you running on those hamaans?

Picking up my wheels today and Eibach Pro's will be here tomorrow.

I'll have before and after pics up this weekend when it's complete.

18's with Eibach Pro's

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I just got the A-Spec BBS LM reps installed. 18x8/9 Staggered et 35mm all around with 225/40/18 front & 255/35/18 rear and I get a slight rub in the rear with factory suspension. Pretty aggressive offset for the rear with a 255, but figured it would work.
I'm installing the eibach's tomorrow and will have to roll the rear fenders for sure now. (sigh) was hoping not to. I just hope there will be no rubbing after lowering it with rolling the fenders, otherwise, I will have no choice but to buy a new set of 245/35/18's. wife's commuter car can't be rubbing. I'll never hear the end of it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, now I can contribute my own vert to my own thread. 18x8/9 Staggered, 225/40/18 F, 255/35/18 R, 35 offset all the way around, Rolled rear fenders a little and no rubbing. Hopefully, this will help someone else.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So with a full tank of gas, 3 people in the car I do rub after all. I need to take a peak under there as I think it's rubbing where the rear fender meets the bumper. Hmmm... not much to roll there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts