BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
3,929 Posts
Damn headers and cams would go nicely in my ride!!! :thumbup: ...though Clem needs them in his 318 more than i need em in my 328!! :tongue:

·
Alpha Male
6,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Technik said:
Here noob...
LOL bastard THANKS :tongue:

Do you need a special tool to remove the "splines" from the OEM cams to install on the Schrick/Technik ones?

·
Alpha Male
6,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Craig said:
Damn headers and cams would go nicely in my ride!!! :thumbup: ...though Clem needs them in his 318 more than i need em in my 328!! :tongue:
BASTARD my "318" is still faster than your "home theatre on wheels" even with the SC. You've added what the weight of another car into your trunk? :tongue: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
5,899 Posts
Clem said:
BASTARD my "318" is still faster than your "home theatre on wheels" even with the SC. You've added what the weight of another car into your trunk? :tongue: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:
HAHAAAA

·
Alpha Male
6,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Craig said:

I'm guessin neither of your asses would wanna run!!! :flipoff:
I'll run againt you.

Let me know when you ever plan on leaving Jerzee with your car NOT on a trailer and I'll meet up. :tongue:

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
3,929 Posts
Shietttt now i know your both nuts!!! :lmao: :lmao: .... Clems safe up in Nova Scotia just J your bound to see me a few times this spring/summer i'll let you know just how many lengths i take him by Clem!!! My guess is at least 5-6!! :flipoff:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts