BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Law Enforcer
2,321 Posts
I may have a few of the LSB/IR pictures on an older external hard drive. One popped up years ago when I owned a PY/IR M3 (..named the Ronald McDonald car by many members :p). I'll see if I can find them!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I am actually wondering why someone would even post requesting this combo???!!!
See my original post...I said it sounded hideous and I was curious.

I may have a few of the LSB/IR pictures on an older external hard drive. One popped up years ago when I owned a PY/IR M3 (..named the Ronald McDonald car by many members :p). I'll see if I can find them!
PY/IR definitely sounds like an interesting combo. :rofl: Do you have any pics?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I actually like that PY/IR combo. It's definitely different, but it's a pretty cool combination!

·
Registered
2 Posts
http://www.bimmerpost.com/storyimages/4c59d569-0cd6-897f.jpg

This is the closest I could find to the combo! This thread has the opposite combo as well!

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,478 Posts

·
Registered
18,800 Posts
I posted that car a few weeks back on some "rare combo" thread

That looks absolutely terrible, however, if that car was being asked for a reasonable price, I would buy it, put my Imola interior in that, and then put the LSB interior in my 330... weren't they asking like, $35k for it? lol.... that combo is atrocious

·
Registered
34 Posts
Love Laguna

I have an 04 Silver Grey, love my car but I have always wanted the 01 laguna seca blue M3. My absolute favorite color M3:thumbsup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
im not sure which blue i have (midnight or topaz) but i know for sure i dont have LSB and i have red interior and it looks gorgeous. I am the third owner and i know for sure the second owner never painted the car (family friend) and the first owner had bought it from the bmw dealer when it first came out. (while under warranty most people dont paint their cars) but its like a dark blue/black. the pictures i have are to big to upload here with my phone so i just posted them on my instagram. just check it out @thehater1397

41 - 56 of 56 Posts