BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me with finding pics of these doors on an e46 (pref Silver)? And where would i be able to find these kits? Ive looked for a while and still havent found any aviable kits for 3 series 2003...Thankz guys!

·
Just Marinatin'
2,912 Posts
hmmm

Cheese325 said:
Can anyone help me with finding pics of these doors on an e46 (pref Silver)? And where would i be able to find these kits? Ive looked for a while and still havent found any aviable kits for 3 series 2003...Thankz guys!
Don't recall any silver ones but search for fude (screen name) he has them.

Also there was a post titled this is how we do it down south or something like that with some cars that had lambo doors.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mcabr said:
Don't recall any silver ones but search for fude (screen name) he has them.

Also there was a post titled this is how we do it down south or something like that with some cars that had lambo doors.
Thankz man...Do u know any sites where i can find these kits?

·
Just Marinatin'
2,912 Posts
hmmm

Cheese325 said:
Thankz man...Do u know any sites where i can find these kits?
Nah I don't know. I have seen kits being sold on ebay before but I don't know if I would trust them. Maybe you can pm someone like fude and ask him his name is ivan. Cuz I don't know where to get the kit at.

·
Registered
692 Posts
wheelpower's silver hamann E46 M3 has 'lambo' scissor doors, not gullwing doors though..

·
1,115 Posts
a company name DECAH make some kits and will run you like $3000 installed.

if you look for fude's ride he has the ones that open regular and up, i dont know who makes them or how much they cost.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MIAMITOPAZ said:
a company name DECAH make some kits and will run you like $3000 installed.

if you look for fude's ride he has the ones that open regular and up, i dont know who makes them or how much they cost.
My dad has worked in auto body for a long time now so im not to worried about installion...Is there like website for that company if you know it off hand? Im gonna try and search for it now! Thankz.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Cheese325 said:
What are the scissor doors like?
scissor doors are traditional lamborghini doors, they close up and down like scissors while for example the mclaren SLR has gull wing doors, and so does hamann's laguna seca II M3 also has gull wing doors, etc..fude's LSB E46 M3 has gull wing doors, i think wheelpower has this silver E46 M3 with scissor doors..

IMHO i think it's kinda dumb to have those doors, but people might get it to be extraordinary in shows or something, but oh well [JUST MY 0.02] :thumbup:

·
Registered
580 Posts
hey man... here call this # 732 985 7232. They'll get the kit for u. ask for Joe or Mike !

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
racingdynamics2 said:
hey man... here call this # 732 985 7232. They'll get the kit for u. ask for Joe or Mike !
Did you have to do anything to your fenders to fit those doors on?

·
Registered
692 Posts
there was a thread not long ago talking about these door conversions, and some even said something it could cost less than $1000, but i think those are for civics, you might want to try

1 - 20 of 27 Posts