E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys, don't know if there's been a thread like this but just wanted to see what dubs would look like on M3s. Thinking about it but hesitating big time, if that makes any sense.

Is it even possible to have dubs on M3s without rubbing and having trouble when making short turns? POST PICS!!! :) :) :)

Thanks in advance ........

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
haha, my brother got 265 in the back on his e46 328i, but right now he has one 285 in the back.

on 18" type III ACS :D

·
Banned
0 Posts
BlueE46///m3 said:
No more rubbing issues at all
The way your M looks in the pic in your sig is the reason I fell in love with the E46. The simplicity of your rims and front end make it look so damn good. Absolute dream car right there. Be thankful every time you start that engine, knowing so many people would die to be in that drivers seat. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Leonard, I'd say GO FOR IT!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
spunshi said:
OK guys, don't know if there's been a thread like this but just wanted to see what dubs would look like on M3s. Thinking about it but hesitating big time, if that makes any sense.

Is it even possible to have dubs on M3s without rubbing and having trouble when making short turns? POST PICS!!! :) :) :)

Thanks in advance ........
sure, it's possible.

wait until the right tire sizes are available ... they will be out in a few months.

·
name's PHIL
5,887 Posts
just got with 19'zzzzz.......

1/ they look just as good
2/ cheaper
3/ wont slow u down as much as the 20'z
4/ less likely to bend.....chances are still high but not as high if u go with the 20's

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.