BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know which one is the aunthentic hamann emblem , so if you guys have the picture of it that would be great.
thanks.....

·
call me kev :D
6,302 Posts
since we are requesting pics here.. m3fan8ic.. can u please post a pic of your car, a side shot, at high res?

thanks man

·
Registered
98 Posts
are you positive that roundel is real? i went to wheel power and they had diff ones

·
call me kev :D
6,302 Posts
m3fan8ic said:
thanks so much man.... lol but damn, i hate dark colored car, can't see all the details in a pic:eeps: :eeps:

awesome car man... mad props :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
how much was the orignal hamann roundel? where can i get that?

·
needs a proper photoshoot..
666 Posts
Here is some info i thought u guys could use...I've been looking for some authentic hamann emblems like the one on m3fan8ic car, but i couldn't find any so i called wheel power.

Here goes, the ones we see on ebay, supposidly the "fake emblems" are acutally the copies of the real one they sell at wheel power, i ordered a set and turns out they look exactly like the ones they sell on ebay except for one thing, the picture of the horse, bird or whatever it is is a different color, its grey as opposed to the ones on ebay is all chrome. So i asked wheel power whats up with that? Basically the one m3fan8ic has is the first generation emblem and the suppose fake ones are acutally the newer version, Generation 2 emblems. I can't post any pictures since i'm not home due at the moment. Just thought i'd share this info for some of us that don't know about it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
yeah that's the authentic hamann emblem,
hamann is known for using thin stripes for the bird and those thin strips are literally impossible to make at local sticker making shops

·
X-P-*
294 Posts
ryrye46 said:
m3fan8ic - btw...you got one hottttttt ride!!!! :thumbup:

Thanks guys for the compliments :) Yea I got my emblem from Hamann show room in Germany and I don't know where you can find a authentic Hamann emblem around here to be honest... I've seen few on ebay like you mentioned and they are not real but that's the closest you can get...
thanks
Sid
:thumbup:

·
666 Posts
exactly like m3fan8ic said, its pretty much impossible to find the ones he has now since they don't make them no more, but wheel power has a set on display but they won't sell it, but they do have the ebay ones up for sale and on display also, which they claim is the 2nd generation hamann emblems.

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
damn, i love that emblem. do you think i can get it straight from germany then?

·
666 Posts
egyptnads - i checked with vince from wheelpower for you and he said its pretty much impossible to get it from germany even if we contacted Hamann directly.... :bawling:

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
well tell vince to start making some. by the responses on this thread i think alot of people would be interested. but thanks for askin man. ima have to take a little vist and see mr hamann himself

1 - 20 of 20 Posts