335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... right in half as I was installing it. Anybody got an extra? :banghead:

·
1.888.JLEVISW
13,661 Posts
330 joe said:
if you said they came broken umnitza would have given you a free one
:rolleyes: Wow, people's dishonesty and lack of moral integrity never ceases to amaze me :thumbdwn:
Actually, no they won't. You'd have to claim with USPS. Since Hartge got them from wheelpower, he can't do that.
We have the 5500K rings in stock for $35 shipped. You re-use your clear clips, so don't throw them out. Ours are the white-wired version, I'm pretty sure that's what wheelpower would have given you.

JL

·
Tinfoilhatatarian
2,147 Posts
jlevi said:
:rolleyes: Wow, people's dishonesty and lack of moral integrity never ceases to amaze me :thumbdwn:
Actually, no they won't. You'd have to claim with USPS. Since Hartge got them from wheelpower, he can't do that.
We have the 5500K rings in stock for $35 shipped. You re-use your clear clips, so don't throw them out. Ours are the white-wired version, I'm pretty sure that's what wheelpower would have given you.

JL
Im offering a 100 dollar reward to ANYONE that posts a link to a USEFUL or HELPFUL post by 330 JOE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.