BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i always just wondered what this would look like. i have attatched a picture of a jet black m3 w/ the hamman front lip. could someone photoshop the front mesh, foglight circles, and the lip all titanium silver? (the mesh in the bumper but you probably figured that..) thanks, if someone does it, any comments. And to S4play, i hope you dont mind, its your car. Its a gorgeous car and its seems to be very rare to find a "jet black" m3 rather than the carbon black. i like it more. its expecially hard to find one with the hamann lip. nice car! :thumbup:

dalton

Attachments

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm, well m3kid, there really arent any pictures there to judge from so....

thanks for the effort guys, someone with a photoshop has got to have something to offer here, come on!...

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,579 Posts
It's difficult to go from dark colors to light colors w/o losing quality.

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quality doesnt matter much, take a shot at it. i thought about the mirrors too, but not paint the whole thing, just maybe the mirror arm and the lower half of the housing, the way a Jetta IV's mirrors look like (just look at a pic of a jetta and youll know what i mean)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hope this Helps

I tried my best. I couldnt get that whole lip, so i went with splitters. It was tough to get the "right" one, but im sure the idea is there. :dunno:

titanium eyelids would be nice too :thumbup:

let me know, peace!

Attachments

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not bad, would it be easier if i got apic of a titanium m3 w. all the hamann stuff and you just made the car black?

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
okay, try this pic. just turn the car black, leave the hamann lip silver, and if you can, there are the plastic rings around the foglights. if you could try to change that to as close as silver as possible that would be cool too, thanks

dalton

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
if i woulkd have went darker, i would have lost the body lines. oh well

1 - 20 of 26 Posts