BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dinan Pimp
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to put an AWD decal on my car. I've done a search on ebay and they sell the ones for a subaru but I just can't bring my self to put a suburu sticker on it. I like the AWD decals that Honda makes too but that's just not hapeening either.

So that brings me to this request...I have ZERO ps skills (my sig is courtesy of bimmerchop) and I was wondering if any one could throw together a sweet looking AWD decal that I could take to my local sign ship and have made up. I wanted to get one in black and one in silver if possible. :) Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
86 Posts
CYBER PETE said:
I'd like to put an AWD decal on my car. I've done a search on ebay and they sell the ones for a subaru but I just can't bring my self to put a suburu sticker on it. I like the AWD decals that Honda makes too but that's just not hapeening either.

So that brings me to this request...I have ZERO ps skills (my sig is courtesy of bimmerchop) and I was wondering if any one could throw together a sweet looking AWD decal that I could take to my local sign ship and have made up. I wanted to get one in black and one in silver if possible. :) Thanks in advance....
Put a Volvo sticker on it :lmao:

·
Registered
340 Posts
hey can u get the shop to make me an extra one when u get your make and i'll pay u back ? i debadged my car but now i think it looks kind of plain so i was thinking of putting a 3.0 badge with the xi badge ... but then the 3.0 badge of the Z and X have different font

·
Dinan Pimp
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Derek330xi said:
hey can u get the shop to make me an extra one when u get your make and i'll pay u back ? i debadged my car but now i think it looks kind of plain so i was thinking of putting a 3.0 badge with the xi badge ... but then the 3.0 badge of the Z and X have different font
Yeah if I get them made I'll get an extra one for you. I'll post back here when the time comes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts