E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...of what I've been up to.

The M3 is off the road yet again. Velocity stacks. Clutch/Flywheel (Spec), coil packs, new rear section, new lip. Major shoot coming soon, till then----enjoy!

Stanced and 10' seconds.

This car has a very interesting owner, my boy Al. He works at the Capitol building here in DC and this car was shot underneath the heavily guarded underground garage underneath the Capitol compound. He is currently running for Hawaii' State Legislature. Will make for an interesting read!

My buddy Oat traded in his Brabus CLK to acquire this 997.

600 wheel

The owner of Freed Engineering's 2JZGTE S14

HG now has a Cressi, Mx73!

A shoot for STANCENATION featuring Martin & Allisa's GS'.

King Aries

Random Sillyness

Shisha smoke

A rebuild to HIGHGRADE.me is coming within the month, all above cars will be featured.

·
Banned
4,953 Posts
NIce shots...more of Oats car bro. Looking forward to your new emergence of mods!

M

·
Registered
160 Posts
More pics of the Supra!!! It is so sick

·
Registered
9,279 Posts
One question for you.
I was catching up on my Top Gear today. In the second episode I think, when they were driving the E36 M3, the 190E, and the Cosworth, one of the challenges was to make a youtube video.

It caught my attention that the video Hammond posted was from a youtube username "Mr. M3man".

Please explain.

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
One question for you.
I was catching up on my Top Gear today. In the second episode I think, when they were driving the E36 M3, the 190E, and the Cosworth, one of the challenges was to make a youtube video.

It caught my attention that the video Hammond posted was from a youtube username "Mr. M3man".

Please explain.
That is where MRM3MAN was born. hehe.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts