E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the car was freshly detailed, we decided it would be a good time to throw on fresh vinyl for this years competition. This year we're trying to stay focused with a set of "core" set of sponsors rather than throwing a ton of vinyl on the car and having some get lost in the sea of stickers.

For this year we're gonna try to lighten the car up a bit more, hopefully under 3000lbs and with the help of ESS tuning we'll have more power on tap with the VT2-550. To put all of the power down we'll have a completely new suspension setup from JRZ suspension Engineering. To bring everything together we have more aero work, larger GT wing with a more efficient air foil (more DF, less Drag), and we'll be fabricating a larger splitter to match and a few other top secret goodies.

Car still looks very much like a street car and it still is eligible for "Street Class" if we step down to street tires, we'll see after we go out to testing.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Holy because race car :drool:
haha... yea I found my car on that site too. "Why smurf blue.. Because race car"

Mother of t!ts.

Looks INCREDIBLE, Charles.
Thanks!

Looks awesome man. LOVE the rims!! And the aero package is looking good
Thanks! More aero is under development, I'll get more pics of the aero setup.

Wow beautiful. More info on the rear diffusor please:)
Thanks! More aero is under development, send me an email or contact me on fb. www.facebook.com/platteforme

Love the blue, car is nice but why black lug bolts up front and silver in the rear? Keep it consistent.
Its a track car, we just need lugs nuts to hold the wheels on. In this case we need open ended lugs in the rear since on some occasions we run a 9.5" rear wheel with a spacer so we need the extra room due to extended stud conversion.

Love it! Any interior shots?
Thanks! I'll take some interior shots along with more detail shots of the aero and post up.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
DEM seats!! :drool:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
By far my favourite E46 M3 race car :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Premium Member
15,378 Posts
all i got to say is....