BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
nice pics, i dont know all the options and stuff you have but i think my dad has that same exact car. once again looks good

·
needs a new sig...
4,874 Posts
I dont think it looks that great, I am not a big fan of audi styling. I mena I know it is fast but I was never really a fan of this car A6, S6, RS6, what ever it is. I dont know, it just doesnt do anything for me. Te interiro IMHO is nothing special even though most people love Audi interiors, the stock rims are kinda bland and there is so much black plastic it makes...bleh... sweet car though

·
Registered
12 Posts
am i hallucinating, or is the A-Pillar wrapped in Ultrasuede?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the compliments, guys!

gr8guy, the headliner, pillars and rear parcel shelf are covered in Alcantara.

MackN666, stay tuned...

GarrettF said:
I dont think it looks that great, I am not a big fan of audi styling. I mena I know it is fast but I was never really a fan of this car A6, S6, RS6, what ever it is. I dont know, it just doesnt do anything for me. Te interiro IMHO is nothing special even though most people love Audi interiors, the stock rims are kinda bland and there is so much black plastic it makes...bleh... sweet car though
I can respect that you don't like the styling; that's a personal thing. But when you say the interior has so much black plastic, I hope you're not comparing it to an E46. My 330i has more black plastic than the RS6, and it sure doesn't look as good or feel as good to the touch.

·
Registered
12 Posts
SpinEcho said:
Thanks for the compliments, guys!

gr8guy, the headliner, pillars and rear parcel shelf are covered in Alcantara.
how much did that cost you?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts