BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys can you post pics of your remus exhausts... i know alot of people including me are interested in the remus gb and need pics to help decide what tips to get, thanks!

·
E46Fanatic
3,120 Posts
pimpn04coupe said:
dam i wish i can find a pic of dtm on a stock bumper... thats the tips im thinking of getting :dunno:
i wouldn't get dtm tips unless your putting on some type of rear skirt. i don't think it looks good and seems out of place.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:bump: wats the difference between the round angled and a regular round tip exhaust? i think im settling between the square and round but moreover to the round :dunno:

·
Registered
11,181 Posts
whats going on with the group buy???? I've sent out the email, but still don't know the latest word...

·
Rogue Engineering
2,382 Posts
pimpn04coupe said:
:bump: wats the difference between the round angled and a regular round tip exhaust? i think im settling between the square and round but moreover to the round :dunno:
They dont make the regular round for the 325/330s...As seen in the post with the group buy, they only have the angled round tips which cowmoo32...Im getting the square tips...

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cowmoos exhaust is nice, but it sticks out too dam far, if it were to be moved in slightly, it would look really good, and btw i still dont understand whats difference between "angled" round tips, sorry i just dont see it... are they angled upward at the tips or something? and btw i really want to see the picture of the square exhaust if you can get it to work, thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts