BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As an introduction to the forum and our way of making things interesting, we will occasionally be giving away from products.

First up, a free custom shift boot in your choice color and material.

Please see full selection of choices and more at: www.shiftstyle.com

You can also see the official E46Fanatics product review at: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=786566

For this giveaway, simply reply to this thread with one photo of your car, and after we get a few in, we'll let members vote on their favorite.

The winner gets a free boot!

Thank you all in advance, and we look forward to being a part of the community :)

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
How about a picture of the interior of my car... it would look even better with a tri-color stitched shift boot to match my tri-color ///M3 steering wheel ;)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts

Little work car show from today.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I dont stand a chance at winning because my car is stock for the most part and most likely someone with a heavily modded car will win but heres a few pics... wouldnt mind getting an alcantara shift boot with m stitching though.

Custom carbon leather trim

hard to believe my car is 11 years old and the engine is this clean with 145,000 miles on it.

First time I too some photos of my car when i first bought it a couple years ago

most recent pic of my car with the new angel eyes

·
Registered
28,945 Posts
Look forward to voting. Some beautiful pictures in here :thumbup: to those who posted so far.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Maybe its the lighting but for some reason I really like ///M=Powers ride..

Beautifully simple, and has a certain straightforwardness to it? Looks good :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 233 Posts