E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo wats up everyone. i was just wondering if u can just take 5 seconds out of ur busy mod searching scedual, and post ur pics of ur phatest car. It doesnt even have to be that phat, buts o u can show ur mods here.
thanks in advance, have fun everyone!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :pimpin: :pimpin:

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,524 Posts
:repost: this topic has gotten beaten worse than angel eyes...its always the newbies too, lol, WELCOME ANYWAY, i have now infected you with the mod bug, you are screwed for life..:D

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,172 Posts
E46 JAX said:

ya he is in the current eurotuner as well as albert's tuningwerks M3
Man Taylor didnt tell me he was in Eurotuner :cry: but congrats to both of them. I know he was planing to sell his ride too... I said :wtf: he needs :help: :lmao:

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
VALMONT said:
i really like the prefacelfit sedans especially on breytons, and the white one, gotta have one now
i dunno if your'e talking about that one upt ehre, but those are hartges.

·
Registered
48 Posts
ABOUT TAYLORS CAR....

taylor is my neighbor... and let me tell you his car is sooo phat in person. ive attempted to bargin with him on many parts. andhe has helped me through some decisions on my car. a true bimmer fanatic.

definatly a phat ride... but im pushin him with my black ci.... hehe

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
5,390 Posts
Thats PhoenixM's car, at Bimmerfest East last year he rolled up with Breyton Magic racing on the right and Ac Schnitzers on the left side...amazing.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts