E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
O.D.
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
6 more pics.... here they are....

oh and i replaced the platinumvisions as u can see in the pics....they were didnt blink very brightly, so i put the amber bulbs in until i receive my silvervisions....

·
Registered
302 Posts
looks good

looks :thumbup: can't wait to see the finished product, btw where are you getting your acs front add on?

·
O.D.
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

oops pics got screwed up on that last post there....

but yea, i got the ac-s addon, but havent got it painted yet.

·
2 point five 3 two 3 i
3,789 Posts
when you have the acs painted you should have the trim over the license plate painted also.
:thumbup:

·
INDEED
1,130 Posts
yeah nice work on the trim. did you buy a whole new set of trim pieces or did you paint the ones that were already on the car?

·
O.D.
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fasteddie....i bought a new set...the current black exterior trim i had was very scratched up, so i went ahead and got a new set of trim.....i got the pieces from bimmian and the color difference is minimal, its not noticable unless your looking very closely.

as for the other mods i'm installing, here they are......

- Suspension (eibach pro-kit)
- Wheels (Iforged senekas 19x9.0/8.5 aluminum brushed)
- Ac-Schnitzer front addon
- Hamann eyelids

phase 3:
-headrest displays
-front display by srcstc :D
-xbox
-cd/dvd changer
-subs? maybe:)

·
O.D.
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bimmian....500 dollars. sorta pricey :dunno: You could get it painted locally for cheaper, but i wanted the bimmian trim for such a long time it didnt matter to me. :D

as a quesiton....i got those front bumper licence plate screws in right now....what should i paint them with, because they're black.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts