E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2016 340i xD 6-spd
26,765 Posts
Sorry...couldn't stop that!

How about KDWDXKSL Totally random, you can make up what you want for what it means. Also, hard for people to remember...

"It was a black bmw, officer, with plate KDLLWKXS." You could get away with almost anything...and it gives local drivers something to think about while they're driving. Personal, anonymous, fun; what more could you want in a plate?

Oh, solid black or silver frame around it please...unless you want silhouette of your little terrier on it...support the team, that's what I always say!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Thinking of personalizing my licence plate on my 2005 black on black 325ci vert any ideas on names 8 letters only
Pick something about you or a hobby, with meaning.
Examples:
When I had my Mustang my plate read "WLDSTANG"
Whe I surprised my wife with a Volvo S80 the plate read "25ANNIV"
When I replaced that car with an MKZ (the Volvo, even though top of the line, was an underpowered POS) Her new plate read "HTRDLN" (Hot Rod Lincoln - based on an old song).
The plate on my E46 is based on my favorite Billy Joel song - "I don't know why I go to extremes"
The plate on my Murano clearly has to do with toy trains - I've purchased collections as a result of people asking about it.

Make it meaningful. The dumbest I've seen are husband and wife initials or something like "REDBMW" - wel, duh, if you have a red BMW why do you need a plate to say so?

·
Registered
89 Posts
When I renewed registration on my wifes truck the other day I ordered a "kids 1st" charity plate. It says EET THE on the plate and kids 1st printed right underneath it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
mine reads R3VO 3VOM

·
Registered
27,532 Posts
My next plate will be o00oo0. Cops will go crazy.
MD converts all o's to 0's.

The bmw for years has been my "decepticon" so when I got the truck, I wanted something to go with that theme...

So, my Rover is RATCHET Also works given ratchets are tools used to generate lots of torque, something the rover has oodles of

I also ordered these for my cars..

Other car is a decepticon is going on the rover and I'm going to put made in cybertron on the 3.... yes I'm a loser :lmao:

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think you should go with

NO PLATE

Then when you get a parking ticket the blank for plate number would then get an interesting response.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Keep the cops guessing... try

88B8BB8B

or

0OO00O0O

or

I11I1II1

Or, if you don't like that idea, go for "TI 3VOM". It'll look great in someone's rearview mirror.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts