E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
oh man, I am not a big fan :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
why do you say my name sir? :dunno: anyways, i hope the top pic is the after pic :tongue:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
p0tpie said:
why do you say my name sir? :dunno: anyways, i hope the top pic is the after pic :tongue:
Because you dissed me the FIRST time I posted about mods by saying it looked the same. :sad: I knew you would dis me again, but even more so now cause you don't even remember the first time!! :sad: :sad:

I know you Cali peeps don't have to worry about gravel in the road much, but they put tons of the stuff on the road in Colorado every winter. I need the nose mask to try to save the paint, which is already pretty badly damaged on the front of the car. I'd rather have a "diaper" than repaint the hood!!

NoBenz, those are OEM BMW wheels, type 79. and THX!! At least SOMEONE here likes my car!!! (or at least my wheels) :)

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
sorry i dissed you :( and yea, your car looks even mroe stock then it did before lol

·
Manwhore
2,517 Posts
K-DOG said:
Get a CLEAR BRA....seriously it will look much better(its called Stonguard)

:werd:

the leather bra is soooo 80s. Get the clear bra from stoneguard, it works just as well but without the look of cheap leather :thumbup: :eeps:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
p0tpie said:
sorry i dissed you :( and yea, your car looks even mroe stock then it did before lol
Ok...thats it. I'm joining StockProjeckz, if they'll let me....:sad:

CrazyBimmer: I'll have to fix the paint before I do that :sad:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts