BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey ppl, what performance mods/retrofits would we be able to do when the "performance package" is released? exhaust? anything else? & would dealers be willing to make these changes?

·
Legendary like a schoolboy
6,594 Posts
probably..but i suggest you do your own "performance package"
and stay awy from the stealers:thumbup:

·
Registered
700 Posts
kidsdoc said:
hey ppl, what performance mods/retrofits would we be able to do when the "performance package" is released? exhaust? anything else? & would dealers be willing to make these changes?
Hey bro, i'll help ya out, whatcha wanna do first??

John V

·
Registered
365 Posts
Well I'm thinking with the performance package you will no longer have the need for the 1200 dollar sport package. So the difference is probably about 3K. for 3k you get quite a bit though. 18" wheels, 6-spd, upgraded suspension and extra 10hp. so price comes out to be the price of a convertible just about. That's my guess though. Don't take my word for it.

·
Legendary like a schoolboy
6,594 Posts
remember ..only for sedan..new coupes come with 6-speed but no 10 hp increase..see it at the LA auto show if you can.. closes SUNDAY..

·
yuppie racing
1,899 Posts
MachRc said:
remember ..only for sedan..new coupes come with 6-speed but no 10 hp increase..see it at the LA auto show if you can.. closes SUNDAY..
my guess is that since the coupe is a year behind in production of the sedan, and everything is done on the sedan first, such as the facelifts and now the performance package,- the coupe will get its own similar performance package in 2004:thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts