BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out the performance upgrades from my 2005 330i SC (Supercharged)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These parts came off of my 2005 330i (see below) which should fit any E46 328 and 330 (except all wheel drive) - All work was completed by Eric over at Autohaus Frankfurt in Murrieta, Ca. With under 10K on these parts everything is virtually brand new and in awesome condition.

1) Price Reduced to SELL! F/R Dinan Brembo Red big brake set - $3,000.00: 355mm Rotors with Aluminum Hats (Stock 330 Rotors Measure 325mm), 4-Piston, Aluminum Calipers , Goodridge DOT/TUV Approved Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Mounting Brackets and Assembly Hardware and Dinan-spec Ferodo Brake Pads with Sensor Provision. Will fit 18" wheels and larger.

2) Dinan High Flow Throttle Body - SOLD!!!!!!: Dinan's High Flow Throttle Bodies improve intake air flow for additional horsepower and torque gains. The internal diameter of the stock throttle body is bored 9% larger.

3) Dinan Rear Strut Brace - $300.00: The Shock Tower Brace provides improved chassis rigidity at the rear of the car for superior handling.

4) Racing Dynamics Exhaust Headers and midsection - $1350.00: The RDSport Headers for the 6 cylinder 3 Series are the state of the art in performance tuning for your BMW motor. These units replace the inefficient original equipment units with equal-length tuned pipes. These units are 100% stainless steel and are made in Italy. On many nationalized versions of the Z4, replacing the headers eliminates the OE catalytic converters, which can cause malfunctioning of the motor and is against the law. The RDSport Metal Matrix Sport Cats are designed to work with our headers and deliver superior performance with maintaining emissions within legal limits. Please check your local regulations before installing. Finally the latest version of the Racing Dynamics Sport Rear Silencer features a hyper-efficient pass-through construction with full 50mm. pipes that jettison the exhaust gasses through our twin oval tips. The RDsport Silencer has been SOLD!!!

5) Active Autowerkes Stage II Supercharger, oil cooler and intercooler - SOLD!!!!!!- this supercharger setup DOES NOT include software upgrade!!! You'll need to send your DME to Active Autowerkes to map your specific setup. I believe Gene would be the contact for this. Will fit both manual/automatic 328/330 transmissions!!!! See pictures for custom piping for the intercooler setup: Active Autowerke's 330i supercharger kit delivers instantaneous power and low end torque in amounts far beyond what the bimmer factory gods intended. Specifically designed to run with 91-93 octane pump fuel and your stock engine management system, this system uses our dyno-tuned software adjustments to manage ignition, fuel, vanos, rev limits, speed governors, etc - all programmed into the same onboard computer your 330i was born with. So the performance mutation from normal to 'extra-assertive' is smooth and dependable, and totally reversible to stock. Even our oil cooling upgrade is self contained and non-intrusive of the factory oil system. Nothing beats a complete bolt on supercharger system. Bottom line: you get to experience M3 performance in a 330i at an incredibly affordable price. No need to sacrificing drivability, comfort, integrity or amenities that you have grown to love. That's an evolution worth pursuing.

The stage 2 system raises the boost levels of this incredible supercharger system and includes a Active Autowerke air to air front mount intercooler. The intercooler helps prevent heat soak and delivers superior performance. With the matching software at the heart of the system the stage 2 system proves to be the ultimate kit for the enthusiast looking to maximize their 328's potential.

Call me if you're interested. All parts are located in Murrieta, Ca. I'll ship anywhere in the continental US at buyers expense.

Email me for more details at: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
wish i had the money for that supercharger, although i think it would kill my car with the xi, glws. oh, and how much hp did you gain with the throttle body?

·
Registered
97 Posts
even though u say these parts are not for an xi, are you positive the supercharger and throttle bodies arent interchangeable??? im not sure myself but i was looking on there sites and i think they are. Can you confirm? thank you.

·
Registered
97 Posts
the dinan site says 6 horsepower more and 5 pound of torque
wish i had the money for that supercharger, although i think it would kill my car with the xi, glws. oh, and how much hp did you gain with the throttle body?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't piece the parts together so I can't confirm how much HP/TQ the throttle body contibuted.

All the parts listed above should fit your car except the bembo's. There may be an issue there, but not completely sure. If you contacted Dinan and/or Brembo, they'd know for sure. I will check with my mechanic who does all of my stuff to confirm.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Do you know how much Frank would charge to install the supercharger kit? Why did you take it out? John

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not sure who John is. You would have to speak with your mechanic what it would take, but I can confirm it's a direct bolt on. All custom piping for an automatic is a part of the package.

I took the supercharger off because I am getting rid of my car and leaving the options on was a waste of money. I returned the car to stock and am now selling off my parts. I am putting my efforts into a 98 E36 M3 now and none of the parts are interchangeable except my rear camber arms which I already swapped out.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I'm not sure who John is. You would have to speak with your mechanic what it would take, but I can confirm it's a direct bolt on. All custom piping for an automatic is a part of the package.

I took the supercharger off because I am getting rid of my car and leaving the options on was a waste of money. I returned the car to stock and am now selling off my parts. I am putting my efforts into a 98 E36 M3 now and none of the parts are interchangeable except my rear camber arms which I already swapped out.
i Think his name is john. do you have the oringal piping for a manuel car?

and is the software the same exact one you used? can it be switched over to another car??

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The software can be swapped and is included within the price of the supercharger. As for the after-cooler pipe, I only have what came off of my car and should work for either setup.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Would you be interested in cash plus trade of stage 1 components for the stage 2 components on your superchager? Shoot me an PM, let's chat about it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Parting out the performance upgrades from my 2005 330i SC (Supercharged)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These parts came off of my 2005 330i (see below) which should fit any E46 328 and 330 (except all wheel drive) - All work was completed by Eric over at Autohaus Frankfurt in Murrieta, Ca. With under 10K on these parts everything is virtually brand new and in awesome condition.

1) Price Reduced to SELL! F/R Dinan Brembo Red big brake set - $3,000.00: 355mm Rotors with Aluminum Hats (Stock 330 Rotors Measure 325mm), 4-Piston, Aluminum Calipers , Goodridge DOT/TUV Approved Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Mounting Brackets and Assembly Hardware and Dinan-spec Ferodo Brake Pads with Sensor Provision. Will fit 18" wheels and larger.

2) Dinan High Flow Throttle Body - SOLD!!!!!!: Dinan's High Flow Throttle Bodies improve intake air flow for additional horsepower and torque gains. The internal diameter of the stock throttle body is bored 9% larger.

3) Dinan Rear Strut Brace - SOLD!!!!!! : The Shock Tower Brace provides improved chassis rigidity at the rear of the car for superior handling.

4) Racing Dynamics Exhaust Headers and midsection - $1350.00: The RDSport Headers for the 6 cylinder 3 Series are the state of the art in performance tuning for your BMW motor. These units replace the inefficient original equipment units with equal-length tuned pipes. These units are 100% stainless steel and are made in Italy. On many nationalized versions of the Z4, replacing the headers eliminates the OE catalytic converters, which can cause malfunctioning of the motor and is against the law. The RDSport Metal Matrix Sport Cats are designed to work with our headers and deliver superior performance with maintaining emissions within legal limits. Please check your local regulations before installing. Finally the latest version of the Racing Dynamics Sport Rear Silencer features a hyper-efficient pass-through construction with full 50mm. pipes that jettison the exhaust gasses through our twin oval tips.The RDsport Silencer is now avaialble!!!

5) Active Autowerkes Stage II Supercharger, oil cooler and intercooler - SOLD!!!!!!- this supercharger setup DOES NOT include software upgrade!!! You'll need to send your DME to Active Autowerkes to map your specific setup. I believe Gene would be the contact for this. Will fit both manual/automatic 328/330 transmissions!!!! See pictures for custom piping for the intercooler setup: Active Autowerke's 330i supercharger kit delivers instantaneous power and low end torque in amounts far beyond what the bimmer factory gods intended. Specifically designed to run with 91-93 octane pump fuel and your stock engine management system, this system uses our dyno-tuned software adjustments to manage ignition, fuel, vanos, rev limits, speed governors, etc - all programmed into the same onboard computer your 330i was born with. So the performance mutation from normal to 'extra-assertive' is smooth and dependable, and totally reversible to stock. Even our oil cooling upgrade is self contained and non-intrusive of the factory oil system. Nothing beats a complete bolt on supercharger system. Bottom line: you get to experience M3 performance in a 330i at an incredibly affordable price. No need to sacrificing drivability, comfort, integrity or amenities that you have grown to love. That's an evolution worth pursuing.

The stage 2 system raises the boost levels of this incredible supercharger system and includes a Active Autowerke air to air front mount intercooler. The intercooler helps prevent heat soak and delivers superior performance. With the matching software at the heart of the system the stage 2 system proves to be the ultimate kit for the enthusiast looking to maximize their 328's potential.

Call me if you're interested. All parts are located in Murrieta, Ca. I'll ship anywhere in the continental US at buyers expense.

Email me for more details at: [email protected]
Parts not listed as sold are still available. Send me your offers!

To ALL:

Thank you for all the interest regarding these parts, but everything has SOLD!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts