E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for all those that live in NJ. i want to get one of these cars do they have them on the lot?? or do i have to order them you think>?? I have emailed prestige in ramsey and park ave in maywood waiting for a response. if you guys know of a dealer in NJ that has one i would like to know thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
michael_oh said:
for all those that live in NJ. i want to get one of these cars do they have them on the lot?? or do i have to order them you think>?? I have emailed prestige in ramsey and park ave in maywood waiting for a response. if you guys know of a dealer in NJ that has one i would like to know thanks

I've been trying to see and get some of the parts on the PP for a month now. A salesperson at Hoffman BMW in Bloomfield just got his in a few days ago. I was there on Saturday to finally see it and let me tell you it looks gangsta! Rims look lovely, I just wish they were deep dish. I was thinking about replacing my 18" 72M's with them yet decided to stick with mine. Anyway, I will be getting the PP muffler and the rear bumper. The car is a silver gray color and parked in the rear lot behind the dealership.

I wonder how my car will look like with those rims.

:thumbup:

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts