BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY! As you all know, Spring is around the block. I recently just got a new job and looking to buy some goodies for the 330 to come out big in the spring. Trying to get a list of some mods, cosmetic and performance, to put on !

Current Set-Up on 01 330ci:

Front/Rear Dinan Sway Bars
Dinan Stage 1 Performance Software
Dinan Exhaust
K&N Cold Air Intake
Eibach Performance Pro Kit Lowering Springs

I currently have a CSL Front Bumper in my room waiting to be painted for the spring.
Also all maintenance is up to date and perfectly mint.
I have a 1000-1500$ budget, Help me out !

Attachments

·
Registered
372 Posts
That's a pretty decent budget for a season... Are you painting it yourself or are you having a shop do it? The reason I mention it is because that should eliminate a few hundred from the budget. I like what you've done so far, unfortunately you've done the most popular so I don't really know what else to do that would be worthwhile.. At this stage it's hard to find mods that are worth the amount of money you'll pay for them. But I will suggest one thing - resurrect your headlight lenses.. Some sandpaper and water will do the trick! Sorry I couldn't help more

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Projector fogs?

M3 spoiler?

ACS roof spoiler?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a pretty decent budget for a season... Are you painting it yourself or are you having a shop do it? The reason I mention it is because that should eliminate a few hundred from the budget. I like what you've done so far, unfortunately you've done the most popular so I don't really know what else to do that would be worthwhile.. At this stage it's hard to find mods that are worth the amount of money you'll pay for them. But I will suggest one thing - resurrect your headlight lenses.. Some sandpaper and water will do the trick! Sorry I couldn't help more
Already on the to do list with the headlights and the budget has nothing to do with the painting of the bumper... thanks for the input though. good looking out !

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Projector fogs?

M3 spoiler?

ACS roof spoiler?
I have a trunk lip, and that would be a nice little piece a roof spoiler, i keep overlooking it and throwing it to the side. adds another line on to the car. and with the csl bumper im putting on, there will be no fog lights :/

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I have a trunk lip, and that would be a nice little piece a roof spoiler, i keep overlooking it and throwing it to the side. adds another line on to the car. and with the csl bumper im putting on, there will be no fog lights :/
Yea, I didn't realize the no-fog-light thing, my bad. IMO, the roof spoilers really add an aggressive look to the car. I think that was my first actual "mod" and I've loved it ever since. I am looking into some new side skirts, maybe a set of those? I have seen them for around 2-300 and paint shouldn't be too bad, especially if you do the bumper and spoiler all at the same time. Food for thought...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea, I didn't realize the no-fog-light thing, my bad. IMO, the roof spoilers really add an aggressive look to the car. I think that was my first actual "mod" and I've loved it ever since. I am looking into some new side skirts, maybe a set of those? I have seen them for around 2-300 and paint shouldn't be too bad, especially if you do the bumper and spoiler all at the same time. Food for thought...
Very true my man, some of those roof spoilers can go for 200 bucks non painted !!!!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Khoalty sells mtech side skirts for around 200, not sure of the fit but an inexpensive option.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts