E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new forum user and am looking for some performance parts, any help out there? I just ordered the pulley kit, got free flow exhaust, super AFC, iridium spark plugs, hyper ground wires, and RAM air intake. What else can I do?

·
INDEED
1,130 Posts
do you have a pic of the grounding points where you placed your hyperground wires? i'd recommend anti sway bars for handling, since you have the majority of the "speed" mods already.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the ground points, I just used the diagram, but I added extra wires on each one of my coils for my spark plugs. plus my alternator and engine mount. I don't have pics yet either, I know blah blah blah. What have you heard about MSD?

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,661 Posts
hello happy to have you with us

try a comp.chip for more power and tq. and
try to get a higher rear end gear

some people say its a lower nu.
but i say a higher one like 331 or 364 those kind of numbers.
check with the guys in the forum that as your model to see how high you can go.
that will give you faster starts.
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Gosh, you shouldn't be asking us. The availability of performance parts in Germany is so much better than in North America. You should go talk to Nowack.

BTW what's the deal w/ SSG? I thought BMW calls it SMG now, according to their website. Only BMW UK calls it SSG.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven't linked up with any one yet. One question though, do you know were I can get som RD Tornado fenders? you know the ones with the vent holes on the side? and For me SSG Stands for Staff Sergeant as in US Army

·
INDEED
1,130 Posts
MSD? whats that? I got grounding wires for my other car, but I didn't really find the grounding points for our cars. Or are all the points under the covers?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts