BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the chance to finally shoot one of my friends car. It is a Estoril Blue E36 M3 that has been done to perfection. The following photos are of his daily driving stance, but believe me this thing puts it down hard at the track too. Majority of the pictures are from similar angles, but that was only due to security allowing us to shoot there for a very short period of time.

·
ninja editor
2,210 Posts
that's beautiful
...does need more low, which looks like it may be a challenge in the rear, but it needs to go down

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
wow that really IS nice! gorgeous photos too!

the only thing i never understand is why people place mirrors over the rear view mirror. its not like u can see much more, unless you want C-pillar and headrest action? :dunno:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
That thing is awesome. It does not need any more low what so ever.

·
'a certain moderator'
38,139 Posts
Pics almost look more like Atlantis instead of Estoril.

Very nice car. Roof rack is out of place on this tho.

·
Registered
13,475 Posts
wow that really IS nice! gorgeous photos too!

the only thing i never understand is why people place mirrors over the rear view mirror. its not like u can see much more, unless you want C-pillar and headrest action? :dunno:
those mirrors actually help A LOT. i bet that guy came from a jdm car and got used to it :rofl:

wheel setup is amazing, love everything he did with it

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
roof rack off!!!! ride height is PERFECT ... well executed indeed

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
:drool:

Perfect ride height too

·
Registered
297 Posts
Love it! I have a thing for roof racks. Would look better with the wing off though. At first I thought the JDM mirror was pointless but once I got into my friend's car who had one it made a HUGE difference.

·
Modifiziertes ///Mitglied
27,035 Posts
Remove the roof racks and you'd have the first E36 I'd actually like.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts