BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been seeing alot of threads about interior trim- CF, titanium, matte chrome, silver cube...and all these look great with a grey/black interior...but what's a good match for those of us with the tan interior...let me know what everyone has and pics please....looking at this for my next mod until the weather gets warmer and I can paint my engine covers:thumbup: :thumbup:

SkiX

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
My personal opinion as I have black interior

For tan, aluminum looks nice or the brushed aluminum. Jaguar has Tan/Aluminum combo that looks nice. But I would say for a even better look go with black cube trim or just the standard flat black trim (ebony and ivory) :pimpin:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Oh did you see my post on leather trim!

It only comes in a few colors. If they had a natural brown leather trim with tan would be cool but they don't make it. You could go black leather trim and black leather door and rear inserts! That would be really cool. Then go the next step and get two tone seats tan and black!

·
E46-free since 10-13-06
5,325 Posts
I have a black car with a tan interior and "high gloss beige" trim. The trim looks like a champagne color that goes perfectly with the tan upholstery. I think it's the best-looking combo I've ever seen. I get compliments on it all the time, even from the service department at the dealer.

Apparently that trim was only available when the E46 was first introduced? My coupe is a 2000 model that was built in June of 1999.

Sorry, I don't have any pictures at the moment.

·
'a certain moderator'
36,749 Posts
umm, if u have aluminum trim, u should get WOOD trim, and i know just the place u could trade, i mean, get it..... :D

-brendan

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the suggestions, the black trim would look awesome if I had a black exterior but unfortunately I have the orient blue exterior and I think that would clash, will look into the aluminum brush trim since I have the Hamann pedals-ebrake...will still look for the beige cube pattern-would look great. I was looking a doing a 2 tone orient blue/beige seat pattern....just seems unfair that there is so many great choices for the black interior but limited for beige....I respect everyone who does the wood, looks good in a Jag or Benz but too "elderly" looking for the E46...my goal is clean, sharp image...

SkiX

1 - 13 of 13 Posts