E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just pondering what todo, I would like to put my sub back in my car, and get a custom box made to go over the battery maybe...but my 02 doesnt havent a skipass...so I was just kinda wondering what other people have done...i know theres jl stealth boxes but that looks like a lotta work..does it sound ok in the trunk...also I cannot face it against the backseat because I have a rear strut bar...any suggestions?:dunno:

· Registered
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fuschnicken-how much did it cost for that custom box to be made?

also...if I were to remove the rear speakers do they come out easy without having to take the seat out and all that garbage?...has anybody just put 2 small subs in those spots?? Im kinda worried I dont have HK and that seems like Id loose a lot of sound....

· Registered
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, I had this bright idea while I was laying on the beach in Bahamas yesterday...with my system I dont have HK so I had two rear speakers on the deck lid...how about drill a 6" around hole in the center of the lid between the two speakers then buy a speaker cover that matches the other 2? think that will work???

· Registered
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sounds like what you wanna do is how the JL stealth boxes are setup try a search on that...i dont wanna take out my rear speakers just because I think I will lose a lot of sound when I can just add more by putting one more hole in

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.