BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed this now as I was walkin to my car. They didn't get in though. Happened either at Willowbrook Mall outside of Old Navy or at Chili's on Rt46

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Attachments

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,503 Posts
that suck.... :cry: :cry: they try to break in alot in NJ huh... I have seen so many post on this forum about the key lock. What is BMW going to do about this ????

·
Registered
646 Posts
that is terrible. i hope that person rots in hell and die...

lil raja

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,607 Posts
$hit man, ppl are dicks...sorry bout it all. this sux.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Damn.. that suck bro.. sorry to hear about that.. .. .. man.. got me a bit worry.. cuz we have a Willowbrook Mall here too.. In Houston, Tx.. damn.. again.. shot those damn guys..

·
'a certain moderator'
35,572 Posts
OMG, just be glad they didnt get their filthy hands on the inside of your car. this story is bad, but it could have had such a worse ending... glad u and the car are OK

-brendan

·
Registered Abuser
457 Posts
Definitely sucks. On the upside, 1 they didn't get inside. 2 look at it as an excuse to get the replacement piece without the lock in it.

·
hammer talks like this
4,219 Posts
at least they didnt get inside to get your screen! little paint and key hole blank and you'll be good as new.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
These kind of people are losers!!!

Hope these scumbags will disappear from the face of the earth!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
srcstc said:
the lock is out... just a hole there.
Dude, I have the blank lock, and they DRILLED through mine....couldn't get in, so they scratched the door in the same fashion they did yours!!

Must be the same people!! Mine happened at the Bally's gym in Wayne (right around Willowbrook).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts