E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I am trying to organize a meet in Pensacola, Florida, for June 4th!

The meet would be June 4th, 2011, at 10am CST at the Naval Aviation Museum parking lot on base at NAS Pensacola.

Address: 1750 Radford Blvd, Pensacola, FL, 32508

The museum is awesome, and if you haven't been there you really should check it out. Other than that, we'd be hanging out in the super huge parking lot, or we could move to the on base beach parking lot and hangout there. Would be a great time if we got a bunch of people to come!

The base is open to the general public from 9am CST to 5pm CST because the museum is on base. Just need a picture ID to get on. Post up if you're interested in going!

Same details are in this thread:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=823672

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice! I'll try to be there also!
I propose anyone who has any e46 parts or related for sale or trade to bring them on the meet too. Who knows who would need this or that....

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! I'll try to be there also!
I propose anyone who has any e46 parts or related for sale or trade to bring them on the meet too. Who knows who would need this or that....
Good idea man! I agree about bringing anything for sale. And yeah I already have you down as tentatively coming from your response in the first thread. I made this one to catch the eyes of people who weren't reading the older thread.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Attending the June 4th Pensacola Meet/cruise thus far:

-MasterTJ
-jazzyjeff
-pive2001
-dosequisrex
-nedined?
-Friend of mine on base

I also MIGHT (key word might) have a local Pensacola indy BMW shop owner possibly coming. Rich from "Fairfield Imports" on Fairfield Drive in Pensacola may be coming down on Saturday. I just met him today and he seems really cool. Ex Coast Guard guy, specializes in BMWs. I walked in and he had VANOS parts laying around the shop and a random S54 motor in the corner haha. He just might be my new go-to guy!

Anyway, respond if you're on the list and still coming!

-TJ

·
Registered
0 Posts
Is this actually going to happen.
I havent heard much buzz about it and I am on both the m3f and e46f
Dont wanna drive the hour and a half to be the only one there

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah man I hope it happens! I'll be there haha. About 7-10 people have said they'll be there to me, but most of them I've never met before asking them to come to Pensacola haha, so I honestly couldn't tell you if everyone will show up. But im hoping all 7-10 will show up, that would be a good time! Ive only mentioned this meet on this forum and on m3forum. Literally no one has responded to the topic over on m3forums lol.

So anyway im gonna post up tomorrow with some last minute things about getting on base and stuff like that. So if you want to make the drive, please do! I can't promise everyone will be there, but it's all in good fun and to meet some fellow BMW enthusiasts.

Check tomorrow for more info!

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

·
Registered
0 Posts
Yeah man I hope it happens! I'll be there haha. About 7-10 people have said they'll be there to me, but most of them I've never met before asking them to come to Pensacola haha, so I honestly couldn't tell you if everyone will show up. But im hoping all 7-10 will show up, that would be a good time! Ive only mentioned this meet on this forum and on m3forum. Literally no one has responded to the topic over on m3forums lol.

So anyway im gonna post up tomorrow with some last minute things about getting on base and stuff like that. So if you want to make the drive, please do! I can't promise everyone will be there, but it's all in good fun and to meet some fellow BMW enthusiasts.

Check tomorrow for more info!

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp
Where is everyone coming from?
how did you get in contact with the others that are supposedly coming to the meet.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Where is everyone coming from?
how did you get in contact with the others that are supposedly coming to the meet.
The thread HERE is where people said they were coming. I have PMd them all today to double check. I'll post a final head count tomorrow night!

More info:
You need a picture ID to get on the base. Tell them you're here to see the naval aviation museum. They might randomly search your car (it's a heightened security condition due to the capture of Osama Bin Laden) so do NOT have weapons of any kind, or anything illegal. Although that should go without saying regardless haha.

I'll be parked by the large missile in the back of the Naval Aviation museum parking lot. Yes, I said missile...it's a giant missile mounted on a trailer of some kind. Looks cool. lol.
My phone number is 203-520-1210. Feel free to text or call (just say you're a BMW guy coming to the meet so I know who you are) with any questions or problems finding the place.

10 am June 4th is the meet time, the address is:
1750 Radford Boulevard
Pensacola, FL 32508

Awesome news: At 3pm on Saturday, the Blue angels (Navy F-18 fighter jet airshow team) are practicing for an hour. Should be an awesome (free) show for those who can stay.

Let me know everyone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts