E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got this in the mail today....too bad it is not for me :bawling: i have a slushbox. just wanted to share. it is for my friends crazy 1974 porsche 911 buildup, and when i mean crazy, i mean CRAZY

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wish i could get you some pics, but his car is under complete construction. it has been at the shop for about one month now. i can fill you in on some details though. because he was having problems with his motor, he decided to take that out and put in a RX7 Turbo motor. at first, i was like WTF, it's a porsche, why put a mazda engine in, but this guy is NUTS(in a good way, because he is like one of my best friends). he has owned rx7's before and they easily pushed 400 whp. the same will be with the porsche, except this thing only weighs like 2400 pounds. as he gets things done, i will keep you guys posted, with pics :thumbup: i cant wait til this thing is done, it will be insane

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.