E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhh!!! My favorite city!!!! Wish that I was in HK :sad: I miss HK.

Your car looks :pimpin: tight bro :thumbup: I don't see many M3s in HK. For some reason your pics remind me of "Gu wak jai" :lmao:

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Summer in HK is sooooooooooooooo hot an wet :thumbdwn: but I would still go :D HK has the best food :thumbup: I like their bobas :D

·
Der Meisterstück
2,399 Posts
I love HK. Your car looks great with that beautiful city as the background. But I gotta ask you this question... Do you ever use the 6th gear on your car. And where do have room to drive fast in HK?

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
MrMotorwerk said:
I love HK. Your car looks great with that beautiful city as the background. But I gotta ask you this question... Do you ever use the 6th gear on your car. And where do have room to drive fast in HK?
In the new territories or on the way to the airport. There are some good stretches of roads in the new territories.

·
Der Meisterstück
2,399 Posts
doughsun said:
Summer in HK is sooooooooooooooo hot an wet :thumbdwn: but I would still go :D HK has the best food :thumbup: I like their bobas :D
So true. The clubs are just O.K. but the women are HOT and the Shopping is good. Plus every other car is a Mercedes.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
MrMotorwerk said:

So true. The clubs are just O.K. but the women are HOT and the Shopping is good. Plus every other car is a Mercedes.
:werd: Next time I go to HK, we should organize a e46 meet there. But there won't be any place to meet cuz there's no space/place :sad:

·
Der Meisterstück
2,399 Posts
I see you have a nice licence plate... FF155...I can only wish what you have in your garage... Do I smell Ferrari somewhere in there? Maybe a humble Porsche Carrera?

He paid as much for a Porsche Turbo in the USA, for that M3 in HongKong. :bow:

I'm Jealous

·
Der Meisterstück
2,399 Posts
doughsun said:
:werd: Next time I go to HK, we should organize a e46 meet there. But there won't be any place to meet cuz there's no space/place :sad:
I'll bring a polaroid of my E46 to the HK meet.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Yea...car's in China and HK are SOOOOO damn expensive...my cousin just recently moved back to China and bought an A6...for about $80,000usd...insane.

·
Registered
828 Posts
schow36 said:
Yea...car's in China and HK are SOOOOO damn expensive...my cousin just recently moved back to China and bought an A6...for about $80,000usd...insane.
really??? 80000 for a china made A6??? what a rip off

·
Banned
381 Posts
i always thought pearl of the east is shanghai. well, hk is awlsome though

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Lookin good Gary....post pix of your Cooper S too man!!!

·
Europrojektz NW
774 Posts
Nice pix at Tsim Tsa Tsui, I wish I can ship my car there and take pictures, so many places for photoshoots. Lower your ride man, HK roads aren't that bad....

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
I don't think is at Tsim Tsa Tsui. Is out side of Kowloon Station.

So is around Jordan and Ta Kok Tsui. :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts