E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
323Ci or 328Ci. I had a 325Ci that looked almost exactly like that back in 2008.

What a beauty!

She's a 325 / 5 spd. My buddy took me for a ride in it last summer and has been pestering me ever since to buy it. I finally caved.

She's in pretty good shape for 175k miles. Amazingly it came with a folder of receipts and a maintenance log going back to new. Super excited.

Any weak points I should check first on these?

· Registered
239 Posts
What a beauty!

She's a 325 / 5 spd. My buddy took me for a ride in it last summer and has been pestering me ever since to buy it. I finally caved.

She's in pretty good shape for 175k miles. Amazingly it came with a folder of receipts and a maintenance log going back to new. Super excited.

Any weak points I should check first on these?

As always, the number one thing to overhaul is the complete cooling system INCLUDING the two lines under the intake manifold. Then go over the rubber components in the suspension.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Did a quick tire check. +/- 6/32" all around with a "32 16" on the last four of the DOT, which I think means manufactured the 32nd week of 2016. Probably due for new shoes pretty soon.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So the tire rotation improved a "darty" steering concern somewhat. I'm hoping that an alignment and new tires will settle her down a bit. From the look of them, the front control arm bushings may be poly. Liking the look of the BFG's above, but am a little concerned about snow grip. Not that we see much of that.

Super happy otherwise.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Maybe try this tonight.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts