BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
modder fokker
6,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bmw performance magazine: top 3

In this months new edition of the UK magazine PBMW MAGAZINE there are sellected 24 cars for the top 3 car of the year competion.

If people here like my car please dont forget my car (picture number 21)
When you start voting :)

Anybody sending a email can win a set of high performance tires Avon high performance.

This is how it works.
You send a email to: [email protected]

Subject email : Car of The Year, PBMW Magazine

Email body:
You enter 3 numbers of the top 3 (you can choose from 24 number cars)

First choice NR:
Second choice NR:
Third choice NR:

My car is nr 21
( NR 21: PBMW SEPTEMBER O4 EVA VERZELEN E46 316i Racing Dynamics)

If you want to win the tires you have to include your real adres.

I wont get my hopes up because this top 24 is full of beautifull cars but you never know :)

This email takes you 3O seconds to write and maybe you will get lucky and win the 1OOO dollars tires set :)

·
www.piratecove.org
3,743 Posts
good luck to you and your wife! your guys car is beautiful and keeps getting better!

·
modder fokker
6,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Ps if you buy the magazine read page 32. Other members of this great forum are included in the top 24 to.
To name a few...
Nr 4: Krishna Lalwani gullwing E46
Nr 3: Manu Gill'S 328i
Nr 12: Christine Ooro's E46 33O Xi
Nr 18: Andrae Singh's E46 33O Ci

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
good luck with the contest

you are in the running your car is or better than any car i seen in the last few years hope you win. i will vote
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
modder fokker
6,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont think i will win (there is a supercharged csl in the top 24) but a top 5 would be so cool :)
Thanks bob :)

·
www.piratecove.org
3,743 Posts
Pmmeke said:

Ps if you buy the magazine read page 32. Other members of this great forum are included in the top 24 to.
To name a few...
Nr 4: Krishna Lalwani gullwing E46
Nr 3: Manu Gill'S 328i
Nr 12: Christine Ooro's E46 33O Xi
Nr 18: Andrae Singh's E46 33O Ci
Yep I get the mag and I'm always glad to see people in there that I know or recognize their cars. Awesome mag for some awesome cars. IMO one of the few BMW mags worth buying.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
pmmeke i have to say that your car as

more mod's than dre's or christine cars. i know them they live in my area. i
seen their cars in person dre's as alot of stuff in his car but not nearly as much as yours. and chris car to don't have as many mod's as yours. your paint job blows their cars away i think. but i am not a judge. i guess you have to look at it this way all of you that is in this contest spend alot of money and time puting your cars together.you are all winners. but i am looking
foward to seeing who very body pick's dre's and chris have both top cars in the united states and east coast. and i say you have the top car in europe.
i always wonder which of your cars would win if they were together for a show. but i can't say that this will prove anything the cars are not being judge by real judges. i think it is just going to be which car the people like.
it is not going to be judge the proper way.....

but your car against dre's car and chris car would be the dream contest i think sorry you have to be across the ocean and this could never take place
in person i mean. good luck again
bobm3 :bow: :bow:

·
modder fokker
6,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alan it s the issue that will hit the stores this month. I have it already because i am a subscriber but with delay it shoud be in the shops next week i think in the usa.

Bobs you make me blush. Look at your car man. Its rocks to.
Yes a lot of mods.I dont have a sponsor, i pay for everything myself so things go slow with me compared to some ballers here but we do what we can. After almost 4 years of modding the car i think its kinda nice but i still have lots of plans :) As i dont have a great budget to mod the car i have to be original and different to get noticed but still keep it kinda classy. Its not easy :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts