E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Eurofest sponspor Paul Miller BMW was giving away interior trim wrap at this recent Eurofest. I, luckily won the raffle prize!:woot: Ohh boy, I had been thinking about wrapping my interior trim for some while and now i got to get it done by professionals with 2 years warranty I have seen a couple of guys on forums wrapping trims for about $300.:shhh: Dealership actually charges $325! So if anyone who does not want to DIY and wants a professional job, i definitely recommend you guys to get it done. Had i known that it comes out like this, i would not think twice and invest $$. Thank God i haven't, cuz i got it for free:excited: Also had to get an early oil change(at 4500 miles) seeing the awesome deal for only E46 models!! Free diagnosis + oil change for $74 + tax!!!! What an amazing day!
Here are some pics..sorry about the quality...well, iphone:ben:

ohh and i bought this little guy for 5 bucks lol

·
Registered
502 Posts
hahah thanks guys! damn I didn't realize it at first, otherwise I would have told them but then again, it's ok, I don't mind! FREEE! :rofl: Eurofest rocked! As long as I own BMW's,(which I will) I will be there every year!

I'm sure if you brought it up to them they would have no problem fixing that for you since it is just one piece.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I think so, it's an hour and a half drive for me though:rofl: if I ever get somewhere in NJ, I might then take tell them lol

If you take the trim off I will be happy to fix the issue. I will drive to your house, bring it to Paul Miller BMW then drop it off once its done back at your house.

Let me know. ;)

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you take the trim off I will be happy to fix the issue. I will drive to your house, bring it to Paul Miller BMW then drop it off once its done back at your house.

Let me know. ;)
Hahaha I see what you are thinking ;) You are gonna steal my trim!!
*I kid. That's gonna be a trip for you though man, thanks so much anyway.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Barbaros, I live in Queens too, and on the weekends I go to my family's house in Franklin Lakes. Paul Miller is 15 mins away from there, so I could do the trip for you if you'd like :) I also know one of the mechanics that works for Paul Miller! Ryan, he's a great guy so go to him if you ever get your car serviced there again!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.