BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paul do you have any pics on the ACS style skirts and are they still at this price.

ACS style side skirts (fits sedan or coupe) (Orig. $149 + $60 shipping)
BLOWOUT PRICE $104.00 + $60 SHIPPING.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I bought them and agreed to take pictures. I will have them posted this weekend, hopefully by tomorrow. One side is already on, just need to put the other side on and take pictures.

·
Banned
583 Posts
I bought them and agreed to take pictures. I will have them posted this weekend, hopefully by tomorrow. One side is already on, just need to put the other side on and take pictures.
thanks!

here are some raw pics of the acs side skirts. I apologize inadvance for the terrible pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paul not feeling the way these these side skirts look, sorry. You got any others?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you post some pics, thanks.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I'm looking for any aftermarket side skirts. These are all replica right? How's the fitment? and can you post more pics if you have them?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Pictures!!!!

Well I finally got around to taking some pictures so here they are on my sedan.
The fitment is great, they just fit right over the original skirts and attach underneath with the original plastic connectors. :)

·
Banned
583 Posts
Well I finally got around to taking some pictures so here they are on my sedan.
The fitment is great, they just fit right over the original skirts and attach underneath with the original plastic connectors. :)

Here is a shot from awhile ago of the rear.

thanks for the pics guys!! your car looks great!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts