BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello E46ers -

Free! Just pay shipping or come pick them up! 33702 St. Petersburg, FL.

I have 2 silver grey metallic (A08) fenders for a E46 sedan / touring, realoem p/n 41357042324 that I am willing to give away free for anyone who wants to pay shipping from 33702 or come pick them up. The fenders are from my junkyard trips to local LKQ yards. I tried to clean-up some small dents and scratches, but in the end I couldn't get them to the level I wanted. I have included 3 pictures of each fender, front, back and a closeup of the area with the most damage. One has been repainted at some point and one is factory painted.

As far as shipping goes, I saved the box from a eBay replacement fender that was sent to me via FedEx Ground and I can fit 2 fenders in it if someone wants both. The box measures 46 in x 32 in x 10 in and the total weight for 1 fender was 11 lbs. Weight will not matter much on the shipping as they calculate a dimensional weight because of the size of the box.

Pictures are in order fender 1 is first 3 pics (repainted), fender 2 is second 3 pics (OEM paint). Can send more pics if needed.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts