BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used OEM alarm and i'm kinda new to this but all I got was 3 parts. All the installation instructions I looked at has a bunch of other parts I dont have, so here is what I have...am I missing anything? I am putting it in my 04 325-thanks

Attachments

·
The De46vil's Army
20,206 Posts
the horn isnt needed, that piece on the right that mounts behind the firewall is the siren i believe, and yeah theres not trunk tilt sensor there

·
Registered
7,635 Posts
As others said, the siren on the left is for an aftermarket alarm, can't hook it up to the oem alarm, so not sure why they sent it to you.

Once you get the tilt and install everything, have to go to the dealer to get activated/programmed.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys, i pmed the person i bought it from, but if he doesnt have it then can i find a replacement that he can pay for?

·
Registered
204 Posts
I sold him this alarm and i did not have a tilt sensor . this is all that came with the alarm.

had it on my 99 328i and never any problem .

This was removed by a BMW tech at my place with me watching over some heinekens.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I received a horn, siren and the module, nothing else...no screws/bolts but most importantly the tilt senor...pretty sh!tty deal

1 - 9 of 9 Posts