BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 M3 for parts! Silver Grey outside, Black leather inside. The car has Nav, Xenons, etc! Its a 2005 with ~70K mi!

I intended to sell this as a complete project car, but found a buyer on the full motor swap.

Parting this car fully - everything else you see is available. Motor / trans / ecu have been spoken for. Front bumper, cluster, and steering wheel sold. Everything else is available!

Pick up only on large parts. I will consider shipping most of the rest.

This car is exceptionally clean. It was a low mile, well cared for, southern car before the accident.

Mechanically 100%, and the interior and body panels are all very clean.

Post or PM part request!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Heyo - looking for a brake booster & master cylinder. Shipped up to Boston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'm looking to do a 6MT swap and need your help bro. how much would you do the transmission and everything else I need for the swap for me? thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
How much for the arm rest, convertible motor under the rear seat, and the shelf behind the rear seats (under head rests)? Shipped to Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How much for the arm rest, convertible motor under the rear seat, and the shelf behind the rear seats (under head rests)? Shipped to Houston.

I don't ship the tonneau cover.

I can do $135 shipped for motor under seat, and $150 + SH for the full center console w armrest.

PM me a contact # if interested!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am looking for the E46 M3 well-working tank level sensor 1( without fuel pump ) and the level sensor 2 ( fuel pump side <even without pump>) - looking for the housing only with working lever sensor.

·
Registered
214 Posts
How bout the OEM alarm with siren and sensor and oval rear view mirror if tabs are in tact.. shipped to 33411

·
Vendor
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I sold the mirror. Will have to check, but I don't think this car had alarm. I could do $100 shipped if it does (siren + til sensor). PM me!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts