BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting Out: Topaz Blue Hamann Parts(7 PARTS), ICE, 19" Lowenharts, Sedan CLEARS ETC.

Ok. I posted earlier today and unfortunateley I had the thread deleted. Richie C's car did not sell to a private buyer. No deposit was recieved so this time there is NO MORE pending sales.

This 330i is being parted out AS WE SPEAK! Everything is being removed and car is returning to stock. Some people who emailed me earlier got dibs on the parts and here is what is left. All prices are FIRM and buyer will have to pay for shipping.

All painted parts are genuine Hamann parts with 99.9% Perfect condition paint.

Please PM me with any additional ?'s

Payment will be PAYPAL only to speed up the shipping process and guarantee buyers.

Parts are painted TOPAZ BLUE METALLIC

Hamann GTR Rear Bumper $600
Hamann Roof Wing $280
Hamann Twin Dual tip exhaust $1000
Hamann sport heated mirrors $400
Hamann eyelids $75
Hamann floor mats $100
Hamann auto pedal set $100
Silver instrument face gauges (Never installed) $100
OEM Clear corner,side,rear lights $200
Police strobe light kit $200
Lowenhart BR5 19” w/tires $3000
2 Kicker 12” solo baric in box $350
Rockford fosgate 1500 watt amp $400
Rockford fosgate 550 watt amp $200
2 micro vision headrest tvs $400

Pioneer navigation, Pioneer 6 disc dvd/cd player, Pioneer 7000 headunit, Pioneer 9000 processor $2000 for all of it

2 lightning audio capacitors $75 ea
Toucan Blue undercarriage neon $100

Thanks,
Justin :thumbup:

·
Registered
644 Posts
pics of rims?

·
Registered
144 Posts
interested in rockford amp 550w
what is the model number and how many channel??
pics please

·
sponsor Castle Motorsports
90 Posts
hey guys, here is more info and answers:
1. The clears will fir the 99 sedan, but I forgot I had already mounted the police strobes in them so they must be sold together at this point for $350.
2. The solo barics are in 1 box.
3.The rockford amp is model # 550x, its a 4 channel amp.
4. Its a 2001 330i.
Thanks,

Lowenhart pic

Attachments

·
Registered
291 Posts
If you will part out the sound system, I'd be intrested in the Pioneeer NAV and 6 disc changer ................if you want to shoot me an email with a price.

Tom's Email

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,531 Posts
HI, first dibs I might be interested in the face gauge and hamann exhuast. Post pics please of those items and please check your PM.

·
E46Fanatic
3,121 Posts
what size are the rims and what brand/size tires are on them? how many miles on the tires? i'm very interested

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hamann parts are for sedan only as well as the clear lenses. Lowerharts are 3 months old with Falken tires with 90% tread left.

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump.....stuff needs to go guys. WIll take full pics of everything off the car on FRI.

·
sponsor Castle Motorsports
90 Posts
sorry guys that i havent responded earlier, parting the car was harder than i expected. here is a pic of the car with the lowenharts. they are 19" x 8.5 and mounted on 235/35/19 falkens
The tail lenses and front corner clears are already drilled and mounted with the police strobes inside.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 54 Posts