BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4 Hartge Classics. 19x8 front, 19x9 rear. 225/35/19 Pirelli P-Zero Yellow on the front, 255/35/19 Yokohama AVS on the rear. All tires with more than 50% tread left, probably about 80% tread left on rears. All 4 in very good condition, pictures below. Asking 1750 plus stock rims.

Brembo 14" Gran Turismo Brake Kit with F50 Calipers, and uprated Pagid Brake Pads($350). 11,000 miles on the kit. Asking $2350.

Hamann Competition Rear Deckspoiler, painted steel metallic blue, asking $250.

Sparco Pro 2000 Fiberglass Racing Seats, Navy Blue. Asking $450 plus light grey stock front seats.

EvoSport Carbon Fiber Trim for E46 Sedan, brand new. Asking $450.

Autopower Roll Cage for E46 Sedan, painted titanium silver. Asking $175.

E39 M5 Motor with Transmission, ECU, EWS, Ignition Cylinder, Key, Sport Button, and Insturment Cluster. Complete Package for Swap, with only 1 mile on it, everything in excellent as new condition, car was never registered (the rear flap of the transporter caught on fire as the car was being onloaded, melting the rear bumper and lights, the owner refused delivery and the car was salvaged). I have videos of the engine in the car and running and the insturment cluster verifying the mileage. Asking 18,500 plus shipping to your location, serious inquiries only, please.

Ernie

Attachments

·
ROI-ndian
1,561 Posts
any pics of the seats? i have the stock greys, i call first dibs but i wanan check out the pics first

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hamann 330ci,

please email me for details, thanks!

amitv85,

no problem, can you also email me so i can send you some pics.

craig,

i know, its a dream come true! unfortunately i wont ever see that engine in my car:(

sarcasm,

too low man, retail on that trim is $999, if your willing to go a bit higher i think we can work something out. if you are interested can you please send me an email? thanks.

thanks for the well wishes CiFly! its much appreciated:)

Ernie

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
so......450 for both seats and my grey seats??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nightkidz,

ive seen it in an e30 and an e46, but not yet in an e36, so i cant give you a definite answer. i know the engine can physically fit in there, but the larger concern would be the electronics, email me if you have any further questions..

jj269ci,

heres a picture, ill attach it.

p0tpie,

yup, i think its a very fair deal:)

Ernie

·
AudiFanatic
504 Posts
Ernie said:
sarcasm,
too low man, retail on that trim is $999, if your willing to go a bit higher i think we can work something out. if you are interested can you please send me an email? thanks.
Can I see some actual pics of them? Maybe how they looked on your car? :dunno:

·
Banned
669 Posts
damnit im in orange county, that m5 motor is just killing me..... oh man, if only i knew what to do with my m3 motor and smg tranny after the swap.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts