E46 Fanatics Forum banner
(Chapters 18 and 19 added: New Mirrors, M Tech 2 Front Bumper) Showcase of my E46 as I gradually give it cosmetic upgrades. Featuring choices, prices and complications along the way.
I'm 3rd Owner. Purchased complete stock!
(Chapter 14,15,16,17 added: Performance Mats, Wing Mirrors, Badges and Smoked Indicators) Part 2 of my journey upgrading a 20 year old E46 in the UK
The top comes down the price goes up
(Chapter 8 added: Dent Removal, Chapter 9 added: Instrument Cluster Repair) Showcase of my E46 as I gradually give it cosmetic upgrades. Featuring choices, prices and complications along the way.
330ci vert 5 speed
Got it for a steal from a friend and in perfect mechanical condition
01 325i drift/daily car
Bought it for my birthday but haven't been able to enjoy :(
Don't quite understand how to navigate the site yet.. eventually would like to use classified so here we are 😁
Don't quite understand how to navigate the site yet.. eventually would like to use classified so here we are 😁
This is my wagon that I’ve been dumping money into and plan on turbocharging soon
02 E46 325ci. Pulled from junkyard and resurrected.
Finally running.
Just washed it and a bird landed on it.
Trying to find out which hoses these are..
02 325 IS A Touring
Slowly fixing her back up! Just added some newer wheels, custom floor mats, foot pedals, chameleon headlights, a few decals, clear tail light, side markers and reflectors and BIMMER emblems. Almost done! and new front rear BIMMER badges. Almost done!!
Had her for 7 years and learning more about her everyday. Love the way she handles, had some offers for her, but really she not for sale. Took her to my 1st BMW meet in 2018...damn I'm hooked on BMW FOR LIFE. BFL...JUST HAPPY TO GET HER BACK ON THE ROAD AFTER HEATING PROBLEMS