E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have to sell my car so I have these things to sell first. They are all in perfect condition. Prices include shipping! All are OBO. You can PM, post, or email me at [email protected]

DDE Lightning - (Never Used) - $300
OEM Clear Corners - (Used 4 Months) - $75
OEM Clear Sidemarkers - (Used 4 Months) - $25
OEM Red/Clear Tails - (Used 4 Months) - $200
UUC "Big Boy 2" Clutch Stop - (Used 1 Month) - $15
OEM M3 Style Bimmian Lip Spoiler - (Used 1 Month, Paint Is Flawless, Topaz Blue) - $125

Thanks!
-John

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dibbs on the rear spoiler.... I am sending you a PM and email.

·
SBBMotorwerks
534 Posts
Dibs on the sidemarkers! Sending you a PM

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,471 Posts
Oh no! We just sent those Phosphyre Halos to you, and you already have to sell them!
I can vouch for the fact that they are never used, He bought them through me and they were literally shipped yesterday. I doubt they have even arrived yet.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeh I know dude. It really sucks, but I just decided to sell the car and get something cheaper for when I'm in college. Thanks again for the sale, and to everyone, this guy, jlevi, is great to deal with!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Clutchstop, M3 Spoiler, and Sidemarkers are SOLD.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:bump:

Still Left:

DDE Lightning - (Never Used) - $300
OEM Clear Corners - (Used 4 Months) - $75
OEM Red/Clear Tails - (Used 4 Months) - $200

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What do they run for? They are $300 on umnitzas web site, and that doesn't include shipping. Mine have never even been opened, just came in the door today, so basically you are saving $25 or so for nothing. And in fact, there is no backorder here, and fast shipping. Let me know man.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,471 Posts
AadosX said:
...and to everyone, this guy, jlevi, is great to deal with!
You are too kind, thank you :D

Yes guys, we sell these PhosPhyre Halos for $300+Shipping. Incase you didn't notice John, they have the upgraded connectors and improved coldstarts (you wouldn't notice if you have not opened them) of the Phosphyre Halos.

Anyone who is interested in these feel free to PM me! John's one set will sell very fast.

Bump for a great guy to do business with!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts