E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2002 E46 M3
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. Mixed items. Clearing out the Garage. Much of this is from my M3 after deciding to make it more of a track car.

The Recaro's are too small for me. I'm 6'1", 200lbs. They come with heat pads.

Front seat passenger... I don't know what happened. Son put the seat down to sleep and it never wanted to come back up. This could be some stupid easy fix. I don't know.

Xenons never made it onto the car. Bought from salvage BMW salvage company.

Schroth harnesses are in great shape and work very well. Never felt like I was going to sub out of these. But then again, never had a straight on collision.

Front Seats pair. Driver side working, passenger side stuck in "relaxed position. Make offer

Rear seat: Seat part only. 25

electrical Sunroof: Perfect. 200

Headliner: 25

HK Stereo System complete with Dash Computer: 150

Rear Deck Cover with Seatbelts: 50

Trunk Deck cover: 25

Trunk Styrofoam pump holer: 25

Trunk side panels: 100 pair

Glovebox: 50

Passenger Side Powered visor: 20

Center console cup holder: 25

Left wheel hub: 50

steering rack: 100

Control arm left: 100

Wishbone Upper left: 100

Wishbone lower left: 50

Differential: 3.62. 300

Xenon lights: 350 pair. part# 1 305 621 796 and 1 305 621 795

M3 Driveshaft: 50

Sparco Adjustable Seat Rails: 125 pair. (used for two sessions and then I fix mounted seats).

Schroth Racing Quick Fit Harness set: Drive and Passenger. 250. SOLD

Recaro Racing Seats: 800 for pair. SOLD

Steering wheel with Airbag: SOLD

Trim:

Dash/Silver: 25

interior Trim: A piller covers: 50 pair

plastic floor trim: 25

·
Registered
15 Posts
Any chance you have the big wiring harness for the audio that runs from the head unit in the dash to the harman kardon amp/stereo in the trunk? It is the main harness that runs along the driver side to the trunk.

·
Registered
2002 E46 M3
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Any chance you have the big wiring harness for the audio that runs from the head unit in the dash to the harman kardon amp/stereo in the trunk? It is the main harness that runs along the driver side to the trunk.
I think I do. I haven't removed it yet and I'd love to get it out of there. Unfortunately, I would have no idea where to start. Wouldn't want to remove the wrong wires!!! LOL.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think I do. I haven't removed it yet and I'd love to get it out of there. Unfortunately, I would have no idea where to start. Wouldn't want to remove the wrong wires!!! LOL.
Ha, I get it! The audio harness is a single contained harness that only impacts the navigation/headunit/speakers/amp. Looks like you've pulled all of that already, so taking out the harness shouldn't impact any other functionality in the car. It is the large bundle of wires running up the driver side door sill to the amp area in the trunk and the area on the speaker shelf under the rear window. anyway, if you have any interest in selling it, and it is intact (no speaker or amp connectors cut off, etc), let me know and I can show you the harness that I'm looking for and a youtube video I saw on removing it. They often list on ebay for $149 if you're interested in working something out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts