BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Vendor
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out an 04 M3 convertible with low miles

Titanium Silver on Black. SMG. ~107k miles.

Light rear hit.

All nose parts available. Front bumper has some damage, everything else good!

S54 is out and ready to go. Ran excellent!

As of now, nothing is spoken for!

PM or post requests!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
sent you PM

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can you confirm that the mirror are ribbon cable or not? I'm also local to you and I am also interested in the wheels if they are still available.

·
Registered
1 Posts
rear diff and suspension

Entire rear diff and subframe assembly shipped to 30064? Pm me.
Hey, I saw you were looking for this near Atlanta...I'm looking for the same thing near Portland. What kinds of prices have you seen for this? I'll keep my eyes out for you!

Thanks,

MS

·
Vendor
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Interested in the rear sway bar, price ?

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics
$50 + SH

PM me

I need the passenger side rear upper control arm if it's not bent. Or another from a different M if you have one.
I have these $50, PM me

Entire rear diff and subframe assembly shipped to 30064? Pm me.
PM'd

Will you ship the hood and front crash support? Also the side fender grills. How much shipped to 83815. Very very interested
I'll ship front bumper support, not hood. $300 for a bumper support in excellent shape, $180 w light dmg

PM me!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Could really use one of these elusive front bumper suction cup support things. Screws, holder, and suction cup. Not sure if you're willing to get rid of one without the whole bumper.

·
Vendor
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Could really use one of these elusive front bumper suction cup support things. Screws, holder, and suction cup. Not sure if you're willing to get rid of one without the whole bumper.

PM me an offer and contact #, I'd consider pulling one from a damaged support I have!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts