BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out a 1999 323i sedan. It is black with tan interior. It is already partially parted out. Just let me know what you need and i will find out if we have it. I also have around 75-100 other BMW models and VOLVO's for salvage. I am located in Baton Rouge Lousiana and can ship parts. If you need something just let me know and ill see if we have it. I can also get new parts.

·
Registered
7,451 Posts
INTERIOR TRIM for sedan.
MATTE CHROME OR SILVER

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As for the trim pieces i am also going to check that they are all intact still. As far as i remember i think it has the silver trim.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The car never powered up but i think it has about 90,000 but it has a 16,000 motor in it that we just took out about 2 weeks ago. Its in the warehouse sitting on a palet. If anyone is interested in the motor its basically brand new and has 16000 miles

·
Registered
588 Posts
i need a Mass air flow sensor for a 323i 99'...PM me

·
Registered
1 Posts
need lots of parts

hi, i need the coolant temp sensor, engine wiring harness(manual trans only m52,driver door airbag, driver trim airbag, a/c condenser w/ pully, passenger side heated seat switch, positive terminal battery wire(breakaway), and the gas pedal. if the prices are right i need other parts also. thank chris

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As for the air flow meter i believe i still have it but need to check tommorow. I have the sunglass holder for sure. And the car does not have zenons. It also has OEM bumpers.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts