E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
bored.
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i had big plans, but decided not to follow through. I was able to return much of my stuff, but still have some stuff for sale (buyers backed out/or i couldn't return them).

Brembo BBK for the fronts (1200 bucks)
UUC Sway Barbarians (300 bucks)
KW v.2 Coils (1100 bucks)
ACS Roof Spoiler (unpainted)

all of these are new in box, unopened, and DO NOT include shipping.

post any questions you have here and your emails.

the stuff on my car currently has yet to be listed, be patient.

--soheil

·
call me kev :D
6,176 Posts
how dare u keep all these a secret from me :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: not telling u anything anymore :flipoff:

·
bored.
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
forgot to mention these are all for a non-M e46.

--soheil

·
is baaaaaaaaaack...
1,111 Posts
im assuming the roof spoiler is a for a coupe, and just to help you out with selling that one, how much for it?

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,491 Posts
Hey. What color is the caliper and I assume this is the 12.6" Brembo BBK kit for NON-M E46's.

Pm me back with details and lemme know your best price and I can send paypal today!

Thanks!

Justin

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,491 Posts
If they were 14"s, I would have flown to his house anb picked them up in person. Retail on 14"s is $3295. Im pretty sure he is selling the 12.6" kit.

We will see. :yikes:

·
Registered
352 Posts
PM BOX full..... if it's a roof spoiler for coupe... i'll take it if everyone else backed out

btw, are you still selling your 328CI set of clears????

thanks

·
bored.
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry guys, PM box is open. im at work, so i can't email out, but you can PM me.
--soheil

·
bored.
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL i wish i had the 14" kit, and FredH I will be selling my clears, but not yet (they are still on the car), you will be the first I contact (will have all the details by the end of the week).

just so you know about the clears Fred, all the lenses (which are what people see) are in mint condition, jus one of the front clears, its clip is semi-damaged (you jus have to be very careful when putting it and out) but still works fine (and is not even visible).

--soheil

1 - 20 of 30 Posts