my m3 came

in body color of carbon black. for my sensers. but i have a coupe
to.
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Me to..

Mine came in body color (white), just like bobm3's. I love that thing, its awesome. I wish BMW made front ones like on my moms S-class.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am wondering same thing as I have upgraded my rear bumper to the sport and my sensors are black but car is silver. Did you get an answer mate??

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I guess the M's all come with them Body Color... a least the SMG's that have them... don't understand the black ones!
what is the point?
Don't like the whole PDC thing, but love the SMG... watchatcha gona du?

·
JDM - Style
4,136 Posts
So I'm about to do this. Is it true that if I paint over the sensors too much they become messed up? Please help!

·
Registered
38 Posts
i have recently bought a secondhand rear mtec bumpers with the 4 holes already drilled as standard.
my car don't have the pdc when i bought it secondhand.
i am thinking of getting pdc, but have any one here ever fixed an non oem pdc's before.
are the size of the sensors mostly standard size or do i have to make the hole bigger or smaller for it to fix?

·
alfisti & bimmer fan
2,090 Posts
We need a straight answer... can we paint the PDC sensors YES or NOT?, if someone has done it before, please halp us here :D

·
1,303 Posts
Park distance is pointless IMHO - I would disable it. I was in my father-in-law's 745 and it sounded like a truck was backing up!

edit: maybe not pointless, but... I cant think of the right word, but you get the idea

·
alfisti & bimmer fan
2,090 Posts
pointless??? get a pretty dark tint and say that again :D, is almost impossible to park my car w/o roll the windows to see if is something out there.

·
1,303 Posts
Cuore_alfa said:
pointless??? get a pretty dark tint and say that again :D, is almost impossible to park my car w/o roll the windows to see if is something out there.
Ive always been intimately familiar with my cars' boundaries. I dont have limo tint on the bimmer, but I have on cars in the past and never missed a feature of that sort. But if it helps you out, then I guess I have been proven wrong. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts