E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend does this meet once a month and had been pretty good, tons of cars show up and no jakes so far, just posting the info if people was looking to do something thursday night.

http://www.facebook.com/events/151774398283411/

Ok Guys Back by Popular Demand, This week I am throwing My Third Panda Meet, at the same spot

READ CAREFULLY EVERYONE!!!!

The Main Location for the Meet is the Loews in New Brunswick

AMC Loews New Brunswick 18
17 Route 1, New Brunswick, NJ 08902

Now if things dont pan out THE BACKUP SPOT is BEST BUY IN WOODBRIDGE Across from Woodbridge Mall.

SAME RULEZ AS BEFORE!!
NO ****ING BURNOUTS
NO LOUD MUSIC
NO PEELING OUT
NO DRIFTING
NO ATTRACTING MORE NEGATIVE ATTENTION

My Meets have been going on and everyone has loved it, So Hondas, Mustangs, Nissans, FartCans EVERYONE ****ING BEHAVE END OF STORY

p.s. on a side note thanks for everyone behaving cant appreciate how much it feels to have a meet that everything goes smoothly.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I'll make a show of it, 30 mn is pretty close. Last night was an hour and forty drive :(
Yea jeff I'll be going, I have class till like 9 ish tho so lets meet in lincroft again and head up unless u wanna go up earlier and I can meet u there.

these meets are LEGIT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.