E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I don't know if anyone is interested in this but I have no use for it. I bought this screen from a user on this forum and when I got it I turned it on and it started up normal but just shows a blank white screen. If you look at the picture below, you can see that the previous owner screwed a screw in too far and damaged a wire strip. If anyone has any electronical skills then it seems this would be an easy fix but I don't know how to do it so I just bought another one. Really nice screen it can be mounted anywhere. It's a Panasonic VM1500 and you can get all the specs here: http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarA...ProductID=12163

Suggested Price: $799.00

I just need to get rid of it...$50 shipped OBO???

Here are pics:

·
Registered
729 Posts
dude, this seems to be broken.. if you really want to get rid of it.. how about free + shipping..

bmw2520 said:
Alright I don't know if anyone is interested in this but I have no use for it. I bought this screen from a user on this forum and when I got it I turned it on and it started up normal but just shows a blank white screen. If you look at the picture below, you can see that the previous owner screwed a screw in too far and damaged a wire strip. If anyone has any electronical skills then it seems this would be an easy fix but I don't know how to do it so I just bought another one. Really nice screen it can be mounted anywhere. It's a Panasonic VM1500 and you can get all the specs here: http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarA...ProductID=12163

Suggested Price: $799.00

I just need to get rid of it...$50 shipped OBO???

Here are pics:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im just tryin to help somebody out...doesnt really matter to me but if someone knows what they're doin then its a deal for them otherwise ill just throw it out

·
Registered
729 Posts
bmw2520 said:
im just tryin to help somebody out...doesnt really matter to me but if someone knows what they're doin then its a deal for them otherwise ill just throw it out
instead of throwing it out.. i'll pay the shipping and send it to me... if i can't fix it then I'll throw it out for you.. :craig:

·
Banned
630 Posts
Man, stop lowballing people. Every thread I see you post in you are lowballing. Free bump for a good seller :thumbup: Why not try and see if it can be fixed?

Cavan

·
Registered
729 Posts
teamsycracing said:
Man, stop lowballing people. Every thread I see you post in you are lowballing. Free bump for a good seller :thumbup: Why not try and see if it can be fixed?

Cavan
lowballing??:hmm: he might throw this out as it is broken.. If i had something broken I'll give it out for free instead of selling.. he might be a good seller, i have not bought anything from him yet..

If I can get a deal on something blame me for trying.. if I really want something I'll buy it at the asked price.. not sure about you but I think everyone buys stuff here to save some money, not?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jstar41 said:
lowballing??:hmm: he might throw this out as it is broken.. If i had something broken I'll give it out for free instead of selling.. he might be a good seller, i have not bought anything from him yet..

If I can get a deal on something blame me for trying.. if I really want something I'll buy it at the asked price.. not sure about you but I think everyone buys stuff here to save some money, not?
bro its not like the screen is cracked in half or everything inside has been messed with...i took a picture of the tiny bit of damage that has caused the screen to be faulty in hopes of finding someone that knows how to fix it and can use this screen. they can buy it from me and fix it and have a great screen for dirt cheap, if no one wants it then thats fine and if im feelin like a good guy then maybe ill send it to you...

can't believe you're on my case because im not giving it away for free, if i was really an ass id sell it as brand new

Anyways, if anyone could give someone input on how much or how hard it would be to fix this then that would be great :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
M3 tHriLLa said:
im guessin its jsut the case? if it is.. ill take it. cant say ill pay much cuz im kinda low on money :idea:
nope its not just the case...its the actual screen as it would come from the factory but as you can see the little wire strip is damaged...

·
Registered
729 Posts
bmw2520 said:
bro its not like the screen is cracked in half or everything inside has been messed with...i took a picture of the tiny bit of damage that has caused the screen to be faulty in hopes of finding someone that knows how to fix it and can use this screen. they can buy it from me and fix it and have a great screen for dirt cheap, if no one wants it then thats fine and if im feelin like a good guy then maybe ill send it to you...

can't believe you're on my case because im not giving it away for free, if i was really an ass id sell it as brand new

Anyways, if anyone could give someone input on how much or how hard it would be to fix this then that would be great :thumbup: :thumbup:
I'm not trying to be in your case.. i posted :craig: .. was being funny.. then your boy jumped on me.. not sure if you remember but i was willing to pay asked price when you had your custom setup for sale but you missed my dibs and we were cool about it... regardless you have PM..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts