BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also with the tv/brain tuner and remote.
The condition is almost perfect, it has a few scuffs on the brain unit which would never be seen because the unit will be hidden under your seat or where ever you put it.

If your looking to modify your ride. A tv in your vehicle is the perfect way to go! Plus getting it from me you will be saving so much.

·
Registered
54 Posts
topazcpe said:
Also with the tv/brain tuner and remote.
The condition is almost perfect, it has a few scuffs on the brain unit which would never be seen because the unit will be hidden under your seat or where ever you put it.

If your looking to modify your ride. A tv in your vehicle is the perfect way to go! Plus getting it from me you will be saving so much.
WHAT MODEL IS IT?

·
Banned
9,061 Posts
i checked on this unit, it plays dvd, vcd and cdr ??anything else you ve tried?

also last any dead pixels? warrantee? does it come with wires in case i decided to mount the unit in the trunk.

are you selling the faceplate for the dash?

sorry hope not soo many questions

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
answers are down below in bold!!

sheefo2k said:
i checked on this unit, it plays dvd, vcd and cdr ??anything else you ve tried?

It plays everything but cdr's.

also last any dead pixels? warrantee? does it come with wires in case i decided to mount the unit in the trunk.

Yes I have all the wires, and no there's no dead pixels. I believe it still has the panasonic warantee.

are you selling the faceplate for the dash?

No I dont have the faceplate anymore!

sorry hope not soo many questions
AND no that wasnt to many questions
lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
sheefo2k said:
no offense but i found out thats a bit much.. ebay has them refurbished for that price plus couple fanatics are selliing better headunits for that price..

either give it time, or lower price

just trying to help bro
:werd:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts