E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the community and I am not sure if I am doing this right at all, but basically I wanted to praise NYC Dentwerks who did an excellent work on my vehicle recently. There was a thread dating to '06, but I thought I'd start fresh.

http://www.e46fanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=419526

j0echsmo86 refers to Larry in the thread, where in my experience, his partner - Chanan met me at my apt. and did EXCELLENT work! It's hard to describe the level of attention to detail and overall professionalism and perfectionism, which just blew me away. I am attaching a few pics. My dent was nothing too major, but I'm sure you guys would agree that there are no dents that are not major, especially if one is talking about a car they absolutely love.

The dent was on a passenger side front wheel arch and happened in Astoria, NY. Amazingly, the one responsible left an envelope on the windshield owning up to it and ended up covering the repair. There are still some good people out there!

On an unrelated note - how does one go about changing a user name?

Attachments

·
Registered
866 Posts
dam thats really good, how much does he charge to do the entire car ! lol just messin with yeah..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.